ANB Sensors, a UK-based SME, has developed two disruptive technologies to revolutionize the measurement of pH and other water quality parameters. Its mission is to create a more sustainable planet by advancing environmental sensors.
Initially, the company targets the oceanographic, aquaculture, and environmental monitoring markets. Its calibration-free, low-cost approach will allow ANB Sensors to also target the hydroponic and agricultural markets in the future. Having started commercialization, moving into these sectors, whilst also finding additional, will allow for a rapid and high growth trajectory.
Profile and qualifications
- C-level executive or senior professional with extensive experience from commercial roles in technology firms in the water analytics, water technology, industrial sensors, or analytical instruments sector
- Demonstrated track record in growing company or product revenue from several thousands to several millions annually through distribution, direct sales and licensing
- 7+ years of commercialization experience towards global OEMs, water utilities, environmental research institutes
- Extensive network among ANB Sensors’ customer base
- Experience of the startup lifecycle – from early commercialization to acquisition – is an advantage
- Maximize revenue based on customer needs across all technologies
- Develop and implement a global commercial strategy including positioning, sales channels, marketing channels, revenue model, pricing etc.
- Directly or indirectly acquire new customers and manage all client relationships across all sectors
- Lead and further build out a commercial team
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Where needed, conduct market research and analysis (expansion, business development etc.)
- Provide feedback to the product development team
What we offer
- Competitive compensation with the opportunity to participate in the future success of the company via the according incentive scheme
- A chance to shape the future of environmental sensing while being part of a fun, highly driven and ambitious team
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible and before 28/02/22.