ANB Sensors is an SME producing environmental sensors to create a more sustainable planet. Our unique sensors for water quality monitoring fill a gap in the market, and we are looking for a sales-focused, self-starting individual, who is keen to join us on our exciting journey as we scale for global success.
You will have previous work experience where customer contact was key with a keen interest in working within sales and developing relationships. Excellent IT literacy, quick learning, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work as part of a collaborative team are all essential. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the sales team and work towards developing to the next stage in the career ladder.
Key responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative include:
- Passionately and professionally represent the company and its technology at all times.
- Liaise with and build long-term relationships with customers, maintaining regular contact.
- Respond promptly and proactively to qualify and develop incoming sales leads.
- Accurately deliver quotations and process incoming orders.
- Work directly with the team on various campaigns to build the sales pipeline.
- Update and maintain the company CRM & database.
- Assist with the organization and promotion of trade shows, conferences, and networking events.
- Complete administrative duties.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- The desire to be part of a growing team, who all pull together to get the job done.
- Previous experience as an Inside Sales Representative is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong desire to work in sales and business development.
- Target-driven and result-orientated.
- Strong time management skills & self-motivation.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and before 28/04/23.