This document describes how the data from an ANB Sensor S Series autonomous pH sensor is removed from the sensor after deployment.
2. Data Retrieval
THE SENSOR SHOULD NOT BE COLLECTING DATA WHEN CONNECTED TO THE DATA RETRIEVAL UNIT
- Install Tera Term before using the S1100 https://osdn.net/projects/ttssh2/releases/
- Plug the Data Retrieval Unit (DRU) into the USB port of a computer ensuring the S1100 is disconnected from the DRU
- Launch Tera Term
- On Set-up menu select serial port from the drop down. In the resulting window select the correct comm port.
- Select speed = 115200, Data = 8bit, Parity = none, Stop bits = 1, flow control = none. Click OK
- On Set-up menu select terminal and new line options in resulting window should be Receive = Auto and Transmit = CR.
- Ensuring the sensor is dry and disconnected from power, plug the DRU connector to the subconn connector on the S1100.
- Wait for the system to beep once and then within 10secs press the Enter key repeatedly until the sensor responds with three beeps.
- The Tera Term screen will show software version numbers, sensor serial number and current sensor time.
- Set Tera Term to save data to a log file. On Tera Term Select File>>log>>[(enter filename of choice).csv] and browse to location you wish to save the file. Ensure timestamp is deselected and click Save.
- Press “Ctrl” + “p” and then “Enter” to download the data from the S1100. This will download all pH files since last download.
- On Tera Term Select File >> ShowLog Dialog and click close
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.